The scraps of life

me and my thoughts. lucky you.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Deferred entry

Tomorrow is the first grad school quiz I will ever take. After I take it I am no longer new to grad school, I move from the newbie stage to the beginning to be jaded stage. The been there, done that stage. I am ready. For the quiz, that is. At least I think I am and well, there is no way to know until about 7:30 tomorrow (class starts at 7:35 pm). That is when I will either start feeling nervous/doomed or just nervous. Let's hope for the latter.

I am also ready for the been there, done that stage. Sometimes newness can get old. Although so far in the past four weeks it hasn't. I like the new schedule. The new people I am meeting. The new library. And the new swimming pool. Definitely one of the best perks of school. Who knew?

Tomorrow night post quiz should also be interesting. For another test I am going to take. To be continued. . .

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home