The scraps of life

me and my thoughts. lucky you.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

No, we don't do autographs

We were on the teevee tonight. An email at 3 pm and by 6:01 pm there we were. Contestants on the Discovery Channel's Cash Cab with Ben Bailey who in some ways completely resembles cartoon character Beetle Bailey.
We taped the show in October. Oh, did I ruin it for you? It was not a random pick-up. Oh well, hopefully you will still enjoy the show.

After the show we ran up to the vet's office to get some medicine for our cat, Duncan and we stopped in to Balduchi's for dinner. Big mistake. I had an allergic reaction to something in our food (saag paneer and chicken tiki masala). This is the second time in a short period of time that I have had a reaction to Indian food. Guess what?! No more Indian food for me ever again. Hmm. . . Weird end to things. This was so sudden. Can't we talk about this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home