The scraps of life

me and my thoughts. lucky you.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Side this



A good sighting. I saw this guy on the subway last weekend with his wife and little boy. How odd that the previous night I had caught some scenes from Sideways on the teevee and I had enjoyed it much more than when I first saw it in the theater in 2003. Unlike ALL of the critics, it was NOT on my list of favorite movies of the year. Though I did enjoy it last night. Maybe, for me, it needed to age a bit.

Anyway, back to the subway sighting. He was so him. In a Harvey Pekar, Miles, Pig Vomit kinda way. (In a recent article in New York Magazine about Howard Stern himself a reference was made to his former boss but it was Pig Virus, not Vomit. Interesting. Very interesting. In a not interesting kinda of way. Which makes it more interesting, doesn't it?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home